It’s the last day of August which means that summer is slowly coming to an end, but that does not mean that we can’t enjoy scrumptious crab legs! I am a huge fan of this recipe below and the great thing is that it is super easy to make! Take a look:
- 1 pound of snow crab legs- thawed
- ¼ cup of butter
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 ½ teaspoons of fresh or dried parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of black pepper
- Clean each set of crab legs in a thorough manner and cut a slit (length wise) through each crab leg so that the flavors can infuse
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat and cook the garlic until translucent
- Add the parsley, salt and pepper and continue to heat until bubbling takes place
- Add the crabs and let them simmer for 5-6 minutes
- Serve with some fresh lemon juice!
Keep in mind that you can still enjoy seafood even as the fall approaches. However, since it is still warm out, make this easy recipe and enjoy it outside!